cb2Bib facilitates the capture of single references from standard and non standard sources, manages BibTeX collections, and boosts citing and writing short notes that interrelate several references.
PDF articles are easily linked and searchable in full contents, automatically indexed by extracted key sentences, and flagged with inserted bibliographic metadata.
For a one single file documentation download cb2Bib User PDF Manual.
- Using cb2Bib
- Advanced Features
- Embedded File Editor
- Predefined Placeholders
- BiBTeX Entry Types Available as cb2Bib Fields
- Reading and Writing Bibliographic Metadata
- PDF Reference Import
- Extracting Data from the Clipboard
- Processing of Author Names
- Processing of Journal Names
- Field Recognition Rules
- Regular Expression Editor
- Credits and License